Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blog facelift!

I asked a dear friend if she would be interested in giving my blog a new look. I've been wanting something completely different for a while now, but didn't have the time to learn how. I know I could watch youtube tutorials on how to achieve the look I'm going for, but I decided that my time is too precious right now. I barely have enough time as it is! Then my friend's face popped in my head and I immediately thought of asking her to help me!

I remember the first time I ever met her. It was my first day at a new church as a 5th grader and I was hesitant and shy about making friends. Would everyone like me at children's church? Who would I sit with? What would it be like?

I plopped down next to her and immediately felt accepted and wanted in my new church. I don't remember our conversation, or what the lesson was about. I just remember her smiling face and feeling like I belonged.

I feel honored to still call her a friend after all these years, even though we live far apart. Her family values echo mine, and I enjoy reading her blog and catching her inspiration for life. Her joy serving Jesus, raising her children, loving her husband, and for capturing beauty in life challenges me to do the same.

And now that she helped redesign my blog, I have yet another reason to appreciate her! Thank you dear Elisa. You have no idea how much your hard work means to me :) Check out her blog here- I know you will be blessed!

Now in honor of my new blog look, I will post photos from a recent photoshoot. I recently met this family at my moms group, and I know we will get to be great friends in time! The baby girl in the photos will be having surgery next week on her skull. Will you please pray for her? We are believing God to do a miracle in her sweet, little life.



















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your super sweet words, Casey. =) It is so nice to have long-time friends. You probably even remember my Swiss accent.

    The photos are beautiful..you are one heck of a photographer.

    ReplyDelete