Thursday, May 26, 2011

This flower

I have been waiting for this flower for months. Literally.

Many of my talented friends crochet, knit, and sew beautiful creations. Me? I just wear 'em :) Ha! So I asked a couple friends if they would sell me some of their creations. One of these friends finally was able to make me one- and I was thrilled beyond belief!

She made the flower (and put a darling button right smack in the middle- love. it.) and gave me some clips to sew on the back myself. That way I can wear it as a necklace (it came with a crocheted necklace piece), clip it on my scarf or shirt, or wear it in my hair!

Oh the possibilities.





Makes me wanna buy about 10 different colors and sizes to mix 'n match. *sigh* It's a good thing I don't live in America or I'd be buying this kind of stuff on Etsy like every single minute of my life.

If you can crochet, I highly recommend you try making these and selling them to friends. That way us non-crocheting-people can buy them from you instead of from the store.

I just love flowers :) Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment