Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Souvenir Pics

I'm excited to announce that I've added a new page on my photography website!

For those of you living in Baku looking for a great souvenir gift from your time spent here, look no further! I've worked diligently to capture the beauty of Baku and the surrounding regions.

What better souvenir to take home with you than cultural pictures of Azerbaijan? Whether in downtown Baku or out in the regions, I've determined to capture Azerbaijan's beauty on camera. Print them to hang around your house, scrapbook them, or use the images in a photo-book made online. The possibilities are endless!

The cost is $20 US for a CD with 77 stunning pictures from around Azerbaijan.

Contact me at javamammacasey at gmail if you are interested!



javamammaphotography.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment