Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thanksgiving contest winner!

Thank you everyone who participated in my Thanksgiving contest!

And now all that's left is to announce the winner...

Drum roll please...

Wait for it...

Wait some more...

Here it comes...

The winner...

Is...

This is what Kelleigh posted about why she loves fall:

I love fall for many reasons, but more recently I have been loving this change in season because my husband, who is not normally a cuddler becomes one. With the windows cracked all night we fall asleep and wake up in eachothers arms. That doesn't happen in the spring in summer time :) I also LOVE that may favorite colors are EVERYwhere during this time (like in the pretty design on this blog!)

Thanks for your entry, Kelleigh! View my website here, then contact me at javamammacasey at gmail.com to order your free personalized stationary! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment