Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Enter to win personalized stationary!


I caught your interested, didn't I? I knew I would!

Here's the deal-e-o:

I'm giving away a set of 12 personalized note cards created by "yours truly" (an $18.00 value)! The prize goes to one lucky contestant who comments on one of my blog entries I've chosen for this contest.

All you have to do is comment (according to my instructions) on a post and I'll put your name in a drawing to win the prize. At random I will pick one of your names from a hat (or box, shoe, or any bowl-like object) and announce the winner right here on my blog.

All entries must be sent in by next Tuesday, September 7th
by 12:00pm central time.

The Rules:

Comment on this post (click on it to read) and tell me why your husband/wife is the greatest of all time. Don't be shy, give your spouse the credit they deserve :) Then email me a pic of your dreamy love-bird at javamammacasey@gmail.com

OR

Comment on this post and tell me about your experience trying this hairstyle. Email me a picture of the finished product at javamammacasey@gmail.com (you can try this hair-do on yourself, your friend, daughter, or anyone else you choose!)

I want to post all the pictures emailed to me so you can all enjoy them as much as I will :)

If the winner is from:

America: After sending me your address, the prize will be shipped directly to your door!

Baku: I will meet you personally to discuss the prize. My photo options are different here than on my photography website.

Any other country: You can have the prize shipped to any address in America (maybe a gift idea?)

To check out the personalized stationary info, check out my website at:

You might be the winner, so you might as well start dreaming up your prize while you browse the stationary section :)

Sounds easy, doesn't it? Ready, set, POST! :)

1 comment:

  1. My husband?

    He's amazing. The most genuinely caring man I know (what, it's true!), AND, he puts up with my weird, quirky, and sometimes awkward personality. :)

    He kisses me to sleep every night, and before he leaves, even if it's for five minutes.

    He supports me. For example, he ditched out on his game night when my car was dying so we could sort out that issue.

    When we first started dating he told me he wasn't romantic. But every now and then, he'll sweep me off my feet with flowers, and secret surprise date nights (like last night!).

    He's the most attractive Starbucks barista/shift leader out there. Well, in my opinion he's the most attractive man period. He cares about his job and excels beyond his requirements as a shift leader.

    He always jumps in when anyone needs him. He cares about people.

    I LOVE my man. This is just the tip of the iceberg. God couldn't have blessed me with a more perfect (for me) man.

    ReplyDelete