Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sitora's Frozen Birthday Party

So... I have to ask...

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Well, guess we can't now because it's SPRING!!!!! Wahooo!! The snow is all melted. But I am reminiscing about our winter by uploading these pics from Sitora's birthday party in January. It was a Frozen theme and I had a blast looking up ideas on pinterest and making everything! 

We saw the short clip Frozen Fever which played right before Cinderella at the movie theater last week. Sitora and I have been waiting for MONTHS to see the new Frozen short film and we laughed 'til our bellies hurt the entire 10 (or whatever) minutes it lasted. We giggled in the car on the way to the bookstore after the movie and to our surprise saw a bunch of books themed around the short clip Frozen Fever already on the shelves! Man, I love this movie. When Frozen 2 comes out, you can bet that we will be the first ones in line ;)

We were SO blessed to have so many friends come to Sitora's 6th birthday party! I am so grateful for all of our dear friends who celebrated with us. And a huge thanks goes out to my amazing mom and dad who drove up from Kansas City to help me plan and host the party :) And of course, SuperDan was the man and not only helped me prepare but took care of Peter and Sitora when I needed to make the crafts and decor for the party. 

But the icing on the cake (no pun intended...) was that Anna and Elsa (our sweet friends from church) joined us and spent time playing with and taking pictures with the girls!! EEeeeEEK! They were gorgeous and beautiful and amazing and they made everything just so special :)

Here are the details from our fabulous day!

Menu:
  • finger sandwiches
  • carrots
  • blue jello with a floating Olaf
  • fruit cabbobs
  • string cheese (with Olaf faces)
  • pretzels
  • cupcakes
  • Hershey's kisses
  • hot chocolate bar with candy toppings and whip cream
  • blue raspberry lemonade
Games:
  • diamond bracelet bead craft
  • pin the carrot nose on Olaf
  • human snowman game using toilet paper
  • sing and dance to Frozen music and movie playing in the background
  • pictures with Elsa and Anna
It was a party to remember and I am so grateful that everything turned out perfectly! My princess is 6 years old... how in the WORLD did that happen? Didn't I just bring her home from the hospital as a newborn? Didn't she just learn her ABC's? I blinked and she grew up to become a beautiful, intelligent, sweet, kind, hilarious, compassionate, first grader with dreams as big as the sky and a heart for Jesus. 

We love you Sitora Faye, our star of faith!






















































1 comment:

  1. I bought one of these frozen raincoats for my 6 year old daughter. Do you think she will love it? It’s one of her Christmas presents. Hope i’m not spoiling her. Don’t worry it was very cheap. hehe >>>>>> Disney Frozen Anna Raincoat

    ReplyDelete