Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Peter is two!

My little man turned two a month ago.

Where has the time gone?

He is two. Very, very two.

We are thick in the middle of potty training, calming temper tantrums, teaching manners, learning new phrases and concepts, reminding not to pull Sissy's hair, and saying our prayers.

Here are a few snapshots of his special day. I am so thankful for friends who came out to join the party. Since we don't live close to family, we rely heavily on our friends and church family to celebrate with us for special occasions.

I wanted to write a lengthy blog post about the how to's of planning a mustache bash. Maybe later. Or maybe not. Maybe I need to start hiring a babysitter so I can blog?

My days consist of cooking, cleaning, running around keeping children alive, and if I have time or remember, I take a shower and eat some chocolate.

The cyber blog world has been a long lost friend I miss dearly but can't quite seem to make time for lately. This is my attempt to send a cyber hug to the world and let you all know that I am still breathing!

Happy birthday buddy. You amaze me every day and I am so thankful God gave you to us :) Your hugs and kisses, your silly faces and dances, your crazy antics and wrestling matches... all wrapped up in seriously over-the-top adorable-ness. When you pray at night with your hands clasped together and your eyes tightly squeezed, my heart stops. All that matters in this life is to worship Jesus and make Him known. I love watching you learn about our amazing God. He is forming you and shaping you into the man of God He has called you to be. May we, as your family, help mold and shape you as God guides us.

We love you Peter Daniel.

To the moon and back.



























No comments:

Post a Comment