Sunday, December 8, 2013

Little convos

Little convos that make you go:

0_o : my perplexed face

Sitora points to her kids Bible- "Mom, what is Jesus doing in this picture?"
Me- "He is building something. He's a carpenter."
Sitora- "He makes carps?"

0_o

Sitora- "Oh mom, you are so beautiful. Even with all your pimples, you are beautiful."

0_o

Sitora at the noisy mall- "I'm so hungry! Can't we get a treat here?
Me- "No, because Daddy made dinner at home and it's waiting for us in the crockpot."
Sitora- "The jackpot?"
Me- "No, the crockpot."
Sitora- "What? The crackpot?"

0_o

Sitora at bedtime- "I think I'm gonna mix things up a bit tonight. First we'll pray, then I'll brush my teeth and floss. Then I'll unpause Adventures in Odyssey and turn on my lamp."

0_o

Livin' the high life, let me tell ya. We're mixing things up, using crackpots, and studying about a man who made carps.

Life is delightful with an almost 5 year old around :)








No comments:

Post a Comment