Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The M Family Photoshoot

This family is near and dear to my heart. We shared life together overseas and haven't seen each other in two years.

When you live far away from family and friends, you search readily for those with whom you can share life. Birthday parties, Christmas Day, Easter, you name it. We spent it together.

I will always treasure our memories together. They are tucked away inside my soul and helped shape me into who I am today.

From family dinners, to movie nights, to music lessons and youth band practice, we shared a special bond. I love you M family! I am so grateful for you stopping by to see us and letting me capture your beautiful family. I can still hear your laughter ringing in my ears...























3 comments:

  1. OMG! This family exudes JOY and HAPPINESS! It is written all over them! They made my heart feel it this morning and you were blessed to capture it. Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this family! Really enjoyed looking through these photos and can't wait to see them the end of this month!

    ReplyDelete