Saturday, May 4, 2013

A little bit of mini sessions

As I type, there is a blanket of snow outside my window. Today is May 4th. Welcome to Wisconsin :)

I am trying to look on the bright side.

The Bright Side

1. There was beautiful sunshine and warmth exactly a week ago when I shot my mini sessions. Thank you Omaha for being so agreeable. You've been so good to me.

2. I can look at these gorgeous, sunny photos to perk myself up despite the dreary weather today.

3. I don't have to feel guilty about not going outside when I'm editing my photos.

4. We get to snuggle our little loves just a little longer. The comfy cozy living room and fireplace will soon be replaced by green grass and long summer days outside.

5. I'm reminded yet again, that my sins are washed as white as snow. Oh precious is the flow, that makes me white as snow. No other fount I know. Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

And now I will leave you with these breathtaking photos. My heart seriously stops every time I look at them. My friends are so beautiful and their children are so incredibly gorgeous. I know, I'm biased. But for real, the cuteness is killing me!








No comments:

Post a Comment