Tuesday, February 19, 2013

She's having a baby

And I can't resist that teeny-tiny baby bump! Oh how I love it.

My sister-in-law is going to be a mamma. Time flies. It feels like just yesterday I was driving her around town before she had her license and having her over for sleep-overs Now look at her! Radiant with that pregnancy glow. My heart skips a beat thinking of that little one growing inside.

The miracle of life.




I was in such a blissful mood this evening that I played the ivory keys for hours. My 4 year old daughter painted my nails for the first time ever. That pretty red paint didn't go on perfectly, but I loved every minute of that sloppy, heartfelt moment.

Lots of love in my heart today. Lots of love. Gets me all sentimental.

To quote a song I wrote before meeting my husband...

So take my hand and lead me there
Promise you won't  lead me where
I can't find you

Whisper in my ear again
Tell me you'll be with me
Until the end


No comments:

Post a Comment