Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Sitora!


Isn't she beautiful?

I'd say so. Inside and out.

Last night after my moms group was over, Sitora came over by me to have a snack and chat. I said, "Did you kids have fun playing while the mommies had our small group?" She nodded yes then took a few bites of her snack. Then she asked, "So Mom, what did you guys talk about?" I told her we read a book about being mommies and we prayed for all of our kids together. "Well, what else did you do? Did you have fun?" She proceeded to ask me this question two or three more times after I kept giving her information. She honestly cared and was genuinely interested.

I love that about her. She really really loves people. It makes my heart soar like an eagle to see her showing kindness and concern for others.

I pray this next year, Sitora, that you grow deeper in the knowledge and experience of Jesus in your life. I pray that you learn more about how He has gifted you and how to use those talents for His glory. I pray you will learn what it means to be a servant, to love others and love God with all your heart. I am so blessed to be your mommy. Thank you for opening my heart to a joy I'd never known 4 years ago. You are our sunshine, our princess. You are daddy's girl and mommy's helper. Peter adores you and wants to be wherever you are. You are a wonderful big sissy and you help mommy so much everyday with your little brother. I love how you dance and sing around the house, bringing joy and laughter wherever you go. Today you said, "Mommy, I can't wait until I'm older. I'll have a beautiful voice and I'll play guitar with you on worship team." I look forward to and will cherish the day this happens, sweetheart.

You teach us to have childlike faith. We love you. Happy birthday sweet girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment