Wednesday, September 26, 2012

1-5


1. We are like two peas in a pod.
2. She loves to help me cook. This was yummy gnocchi soup (Olive Garden Recipe! Yum yum!) And did you notice that apron she's wearing? Cooking in style. That's how we roll.
3. We're serious about craft time in this house.
4. My crocs and my apron. Housewife = success. Need I say more?
5. My little man. He literally smiles all. day. long. (Except for when he's teething, or sick. Which in that case was today.)

Phew. Today ended much better than it started.

And thank goodness for that.

P.S. I'm going shopping with a friend tomorrow morning! Daddy will take the princess to work with him and Peter will come with us gals. I'm so excited I don't think I'll be able to sleep! Don't laugh. I'm a little deprived lately- my girl time tank is seriously low.

No comments:

Post a Comment