Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rockstar much?

American Idol in her future?

Broadway?

Worship leader?

Most likely, yes.














I started reading Bringing Up Boys by Dr. Dobson. I've only gone through the first chapter and I'm already scared to death! Basically, his point for chapter one was to convince me as a mother that one of my main jobs is to just keep my young son alive. *Gulp* Boys are definitely not girls. I know how to raise girls, boys, not so much. My husband will be guiding me through this process- thank the Lord!

I guess I could raise a rockstar boy too... you never know :)

2 comments:

  1. Boy's aren't girls, but they are fun! Dirt, trucks, exploring, building, climbing, being "big and strong" are all things that make a little boy delighted, just like dancing, singing, and playing dress up do for little girls. It's different, but the same. You'll do great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! haven't you ever met Titus?? :D It's so true that our job is to keep them alive! I actually haven't noticed much of a difference with Tirzah yet, I guess babies are babies. Meg and I laugh constantly at the differences between Kate and Titus. He's always trying to wrestler her and she's always trying to server him tea. Boys are a blast though, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete