I had a little time on my hands to spare today while running errands around town. Place of choice? Book store!
I read a bit from each of the books I would be interested in buying, wrote the titles down, and plan on having SuperDan find them cheaper online for me.
I like to read books that give me a well rounded education on counseling and spiritual matters. I try to read books on topics I want to learn more about. Since SuperDan and I love helping counsel others, I devour books on topics like these.
I thought I would share a few of the titles I ran across today that will definitely make my wish list!
1. Modern Parents Vintage Values
2. Preparing Your Daughter For Every Woman's Battle
3. Bringing Up Girls/ Bringing Up Boys
4. Challenging The Unnecessary Delay Of Marriage
5. Letters To A Young Pastor
And with that I'll leave you with this video to brighten your day :)