Saturday, November 5, 2011

Preggo style

Just because I'm preggo doesn't mean I have to look fat.

I am bound and determined to still look cute even though the pounds keep comin'.

Layers. Lots of layers. This is my secret. And if it's not working, don't tell me. I'll just pretend it is :)






I'm ecstatic to have another Gilboy baby swimming around in my stomach... I'm starting to feel the flutters and it thrills me to no end :)

By the way, Sitora is convinced the baby is a girl. I'm hoping we can find out soon... until then the mystery continues...

3 comments:

  1. You are beautiful Pregnant or not. I too am thrilled to have another Gilboy baby on the way. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting..but I was wondering when #2 would come along...yay!! So happy for you, Casey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly are beautiful, Casey....both inside and out! Thank you again for taking our pictures. It was great getting to re-connect with you and your beautiful family!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete