Saturday, November 12, 2011

I miss you

Grandpa, I miss you.

I wish you were here so I could tell you all the funny things Sitora has been saying lately. I would give her the phone so she could count to 20 for you.

I want to hear about the weather and what you think of the latest news. I want to tell you about our job options. I want to laugh about the latest Packer game with you and talk about the plays that I actually understood.

I want to make plans to see you for the next holiday. I want to tell you Happy Thanksgiving and remind you how thankful I am for a Grandpa like you. I want to bake you cookies and send them to you for Christmas just like I always used to (and you know I wouldn't use chocolate chips, because I know you don't like chocolate).

I want to hear your voice and talk to you for real. It's so difficult looking at your pictures knowing I can't speak to you anymore. I don't understand why you had to go...

I miss you.













No comments:

Post a Comment