Friday, October 21, 2011

Officially American

Well, it's official. Sitora has been to her very first Apple Orchard! Although she didn't pick any apples, she did eat a caramel apple with sprinkles on top :) She also fed some goats, climbed on haystacks, picked a pumpkin, and ate a apple muffin. I guess it's safe to say she's officially an American now!

We visited the orchard with my friend who is also a photographer (check out her website here!) Her son is so adorable I can hardly stand it! I was lucky enough to get her to capture a shot of us before the day was over. It's not very often I get to be in the pictures! I will be taking her family photos next week and I am beyond excited because it's my first official photoshoot in America. There are so many beautiful places to take pictures in Wisconsin... I am always inspired and constantly screening areas for potential photoshoots.

I am a stay at home mom who loves seeing my child learn and thrive. Nothing makes a mamma's heart beat like her child laughing with delight. It's like I'm experiencing the world all over again, except this time through my daughter's eyes. Being a parent is one of the most wonderful things imaginable. Thank you Lord for this honor, to raise Your daughter and teach her Your ways. Give me grace to live each day to the fullest as a wife and mother!






No comments:

Post a Comment