Monday, February 28, 2011

Marker works on skin too

The little princess colored on her royal body (face, hand, knee, foot) after she got bored with the paper.


Notice the facial features change? Yea, she knows she's in trouble. But she's just too doggon cute, I can't help myself. I had to take a picture.


Also notice the plastic on the floor? I'm not stupid. Not only do I strip her down to her diaper, but I cover the floor as well when she's doing arts and crafts. The minute, no, the second I turn my head away, she's scribbling like mad on anything but the paper. She loves it. I don't.

Alas, kids will be kids. So I chuckle to myself knowing this is totally normal. She is discovering her world, figuring out how things work. Yea, marker works on skin too. That's one discovery she can check off her toddler list of things to explore.

I had to use bleach to get the marker stains out of the tub today after her bath. I have a feeling my cleaning days have truly just begun...

Oh and P.S... I was just notified that my blogger account has no more free storage space for further picture uploads. Don't know what I'm gonna do about that. It costs $5/year to get 20 GB of more space. Hmmm I guess that isn't too much. You might not see a picture on here for a while, at least until I figure out what to do. Bummer?

No comments:

Post a Comment