Alright fashion mammas, this hairdo is gonna make your daughter the talk of the evening! It's ridiculously easy and ultra adorable. It's great for any occasion, casual or formal. You can "dress up" the hairdo by adding fun bows or ribbons to match the outfit!
How to get started:
- Wet your child's hair (perfect for after a bath).
- Part the front section of hair by the forehead using a comb.
- Make sure the part starts on the far side of the head, even farther than normal.
- Start french braiding the section starting at the far end.
- Lift up the section of hair away from the rest of the hair so you don't continue braiding into the rest of the hair.
- Braid the hair all the way to the tips of that section.
- Pull the rest of hair into a ponytail and grab the braided section into it.
- Make the ponytail into a messy bun.
- Clip a cute bow or tie ribbon into the messy bun.
- Spritz a bit of hairspray all over.