Thursday, May 16, 2013

I love being home

I was pretty really busy this week. Way more than I would have liked to be. I was away from my kiddos doing things that I love, but it pulled at my heart strings after a while.

That's why I love being a stay at home mom. It just works best for me. Whenever I want to, I get to help out at church, run my photography as a side business, help in our community, or go out with friends. But the majority of my day is filled with my family.

Wiping noses
Changing diapers
Reading books
Teaching letters
Baking cupcakes
Taking walks
Singing songs
Dancing in the kitchen
Picking up toys
Cleaning toilets
Sweeping floors
Cooking dinner
Playing on the swing set
Exploring nature
Snuggling on the couch
Reading the Bible together
Watching them grow every day, every hour, every minute

Today was time for me to recuperate and come back to what I love most. Being home.

My hubby snapped this shot of me while cooking tonight. Wearing my apron and doin' my thang :)


I am so blessed to be a wife and mamma. I thank the Lord every day for His goodness and mercy.

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! I love posts like this! God really is good...even down to the little things :)

    ReplyDelete