Friday, August 17, 2012

Fishtail braid

I'm probably the last person on the face of the planet to figure out how to do a fishtail braid.

I don't know why I took so long. I guess I thought it would be too hard. But actually? It's soooo easy! Easier then french braiding, in my opinion. Here are the results:


I think it's a great 'do for last minute errands, cleaning the house, or a bohemian hippie look :) Watch the video below to learn how!



Enjoy your weekend everyone! We have company coming over! SuperDan's sister and her husband are coming tonight and staying the weekend- I can hardly wait! I'm having visions of staying up late playing 7 Wonders and Settlers of Catan, drinking coffee and laughing our heads off. And of course my children will be spoiled rotten with love and attention... what more could you ask for? :)


We are a goofy bunch, aren't we? Oh how I love them! (Yes, Sitora really is holding Peter's ear. This little guy is gonna have quite the childhood growing up with his crazy sister!)

No comments:

Post a Comment