Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Living simply

This is where we have been living for the past 7 months. We have a bedroom and then store all our packed boxes and luggage in another room.

I'll admit, it's been tough fitting in all our stuff in such a small space. We gave away or sold the majority of our possessions when we left Baku last summer, so thankfully we don't have loads of things.

When you have two adults, a toddler, and a baby on the way, one bedroom can get a little cramped. But you know what? We're doing it. It's possible.

I just keep reminding myself that this too shall pass. We won't live here forever. Even though it's been an extremely huge blessing to be able to stay here with family, I still yearn for a place to call my own.

Until then, we are living simply.






No comments:

Post a Comment