Thursday, December 8, 2011

Be inspired

Ever since I started blogging a year and a half ago, I started reading other blogs for the first time. It's been one of the most inspirational things I've ever done for myself.

Once in a while I feel guilty for taking time away from household chores to read my favorite blogs... but to be honest, I feel like it makes me a better wife and mom after I read them.


I've chosen to follow blogs written by ladies who cherish motherhood and pour their hearts into making the home their priority. It truly inspires me and challenges me.

I don't want to be just a good wife and mom. I want to be the best wife and mom I can possibly be. I know at times I will fail. I will feel inadequate. I will become frustrated. But I will always be reaching for the highest goal... to serve my family with all my heart and soul. 

Here are some blogs I follow... in case you need some inspiration yourself :)

Nienie

Lizzy

Elisa

Brianna

Rebekah

Noemi

Cari

1 comment:

  1. I love reading blogs too. My mom scold me sometimes because it's so timing that when she wants me to do some errands I've found a great blog to read on.

    ReplyDelete