1. You change your camera bag into a purse on vacation.
2. Your partner knows what you're talking about when you advise, "Up the shutter speed a bit, could ya? And lighten the exposure too while you're at it."
3. Your children (or friends) expect a picture of them at least a few times daily.
4. You walk into a room or a park and immediately a photo session is formed in your head.
5. You notice the lighting everywhere you go, whether or not you have your camera with you.
6. You save space in your bag for extra batteries over makeup.
7. Your famous last words are, "Just one more picture, I promise that's it!"