Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lightning storms

You know you are an obsessed aspiring photographer when you stay up waaaaaaay past your mommy-bedtime just so you can hopefully snap some ridiculously awesome photos of a lightning storm.

I'm from the midwest. I grew up on tornado warnings. I have seen maybe one or two lightning storms here in the past 1 1/2 years. It was about time.

Enjoy :)





Do you know how difficult it is to capture a lightning bolt before it disappears? You have to stand there, steady as cement, wait for when you think the lightning is gonna strike, then bam, take the shot. You  may or may not get it.

Thankfully I did :)

1 comment:

  1. great pics Casey. I have only seen a handful in the time we've been here. Most of those have been up in the village while camping.

    ReplyDelete